12/30/2008

大麻。

I'm not telling you what that means in Chinese. You'll have to figure it out on your own.
I'm starving. I love popcorn. I'll be back.

So yeah.
My boy Azul better start to turn blue soon. Or else he's gunna get it. It just needs to get hot.
I really like my incense. It smells delicious.
Today was weird. It was soo weird. I don't know why, but it was. Everything just about it was weird.

Ha, this show on A&E is funny. There was an African American rookie cop in Tampa, FL, who came up to a white guy. Then put him in handcuffs, while the guy was saying "you gunna suck my fucking cock, nigger?" Shit just made me laugh. The rookie cop laid a fucking smack down, fo sho.
Yeah, my boy Dan just IMed me. Word.

FUCK EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW!

Sorry. I just needed to spaz out.
I really hope there's another episode- and there is! I don't know where this one is though. It hasn't told me, fuckin' bitches.

Who's doing what on New Years?
I'm doing nothing as of yet. Someone should get ahold of me for plans. My number is listed somewhere. I'm down for really anything. Party perhaps? That'd be nice.

It's almost New Years Eve. Yay!
I think I already peaked a few hours ago. I need to just finish it up and peace the fuck out. It's not even in the AM yet. I can't do that. I can check my Facebook.

I love fucking with people. It's so much fun. You can do it to anyone. It's great! Hahaa.
Blahh, I'm bored. I think I may bounce.
Fuck it, ya'll.
Good night.

Happy New Years!

Now listening to:
Chiodos - Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaugthered.

No comments:

Post a Comment