Just so everyone knows, I'm thankful he is no longer our president. ==>So the blunt was just sparked up and what I think and say will all be through a high mind and bloodshot eyes.
It just so happens that at this exact moment in time, I realize that I shouldn’t be “doing it” with my dad a few steps away, down the hall. Fuck those Ikki twins, stupid fucking bisexuals. Probably the best “love” show had to be Rock of Love with Bret Michaels. It was just because of the sluts running around.
Anyways, I put it out. I got mad sketched. I need to find something good to watch on TV. God damn, it’s like so hard to accomplish such a task. I’ve decided America’s Funniest Home Videos is and will be forever, a classic American show. It only attracts me because it makes me laugh. Although, many are quite stupid and I yell at the boob-tube.
I thought about making a blog, so I did. This will be my first post in it.
I’m fucking hungry right now. I want my dad to go to bed, right now! Can someone save me? Perhaps put me out of my misery? Why aren’t I happy? It’s Christmas Eve. Put a smile on your face, it makes the world a better place. I hope I get what I asked for. I got my girl really sweet stuff. Don’t hate on Wal-mart. There are very nice things in there. I love all that Zen Buddhism shit. It just relaxes me so much. When I get my own place I’m getting a room just for that. I plan to have joint parties in the evenings and blunt parties on the weekends. All while being graced by the spirits of Buddha. I’d have to get a comfy couch in there, without a doubt. Blahhh!
I just love typing stupid things. I told myself I was going to write a story today. Oops, that never happened. Getting back to the Ikki twins, they’re cute looking. I’ll give them that. Tila Tequila on the other hand, is fucking hot. You can’t really go wrong with an Asian punk looking chick.
I really want to smoke the blunt, but I need food. Perhaps I’ll go get food, make my dad go to sleep, then barricade myself in my room. Although, it’s getting fuckin’ late, help me Lord! I’ll be right back.
BACK!
My eyes hurt, terribly. It lit it up again. It’s being held like a pencil while I’m typing this. Hey everyone! Put your iTunes library on shuffle. I’m currently listening to Pennywise. I need to focus for a few minutes. I’ll be back when I’m roasted… again.
Hey ya’ll, I created a thing known as a Fengi. It’s quite simple to make. First, you need an empty water bottle. You then burn a big hole for a carb and a whole that you could place the roach in. Now hit it like a bowl. It fucking ripps and it doesn’t ever burn your fingers. Earlier I made one that had ice in it. WOOOO!! That shit was nicee.
I just heard my dad. Fuckk, my room smells like budd. It’s so late; not really, but like it matters. I have to say I’m excited for tomorrow. It came up kind of fast, but that’s alright. I need to let my room air out. There’s still a ¼ blunt left. I need to get rid of it.
I guess I’m peaceing out. I need to chill…
Now listening to:
Bring Me The Horizon - The Sadness Will Never End.

No comments:
Post a Comment