12/25/2008

God damn, this show is nuts.

Manswers.
That show is down right stupid. Do people have to actually ask those questions? Hahahaa! I wish they had a show that was called Womanswers. That shit be'd boss.
Gaaaa!
I'm hungry. What should I eat? My friend Dan is retarted. He needs to stay home and get an apartment with me. He pulled a big no-no. Were getting nice jobs and were moving in together. We'll have parties. Hell yeah, we'll have parties.
So my other friend Matt, he's retarted too. He just left his steamroller at my house one day, and I just found it. Omfg! On this stupid fucking show, they asked the question; what method of smoking weed will get you the highest? The answer; a vaporizer. Word. I got to get me a vaporizer now. I hope they aren't expensive.
Dan went away. He's fucking up. Everything just fell on him. Wtf!? Why am I still hungry?
It's Christmas Day.
Merry Christmas!!
My mom gave me made good shit. The best; a mini fridge. I need to plug that in. Although, I'm going to have to rearrange my room. Fuck.
http://www.noradsanta.org/
Check that shit out.
If you zoom in, you can see that Santa did not stop at my house! The closest place is Rutland, Vermont. Stupid reindeer. I need to finish. I think I may sleep soon. I'll be right back.
Back.
I'm eating a candy bar.Blahbalhblah.
What it is, Lady and Gent.
Oh, FYI! I always knew Joseph Martin was gay. He announced on facebook that he came out to his mother. Ha! I knew that so long ago. He was completely gay. Isn't that terrible?
I'm excited for Christmas. I can't wait for all my presents. I'm acting like a child. Hey, that happens. Well I finished eating. Mad people are awake, but I think I'm peaceing out.
Later ya'll.
Merry Christmas.
I'll give ya list tomorrow. I know I'm getting good stuff. I can't wait!
Goodnight.


Now listening to:
Between the Buried and Me - Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment