Is a fuckin' beast. Hell yeah, he is.
He's patching a hole in a canoe that he found, after reforming the shape. He took tree sap, put it in the fire, then used it to fix the hole. Jesus Christ, he is a badass.
Hahaa... JoeBallz.
He's killing me.
OMG. HE FOUND GOLD! Bear Grylls is sweet.
Fuck.
Shout out to my boy Hans. He'll be readin' this.
I don't know what else to say.
Haa.
Oh I got something.
Today, we now have an African American president. That's really awesome; I have to say. I voted for him. He just seemed better than the warhawk known as McCain. I think he's going to do a pretty good job. At least he'll be better than Bush. Ha, God damn.
Somewhere in Texas, there is a village without it's idiot.
That'll soon change. Thank the Lord.
So what everyone do today?
I saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop. That shit was funny. Kevin James is quite hilarious.
Speaking of all the comedy, I started getting into stand-up comedy shows on Comedy Central. I don't know why, but they just make me laugh. I just burst out laughing at it sometimes.
Grrr...
I shouldn't have answered that phone call.
Eww...
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Fucking disgusting.
Hockeys on. New Jersey Devils vs. the Predetors. They didn't even let me know their town. I don't fucking know where they came from. What fuck tarts.
I need to bounce for a bit.
I'm back and now I'm probably going to bounce.
BOUNCE!
Stay at peace with ya bad-selfs.
Now listening to:
Sublime - Don't Push.
He's patching a hole in a canoe that he found, after reforming the shape. He took tree sap, put it in the fire, then used it to fix the hole. Jesus Christ, he is a badass.
Hahaa... JoeBallz.
He's killing me.
OMG. HE FOUND GOLD! Bear Grylls is sweet.
Fuck.
Shout out to my boy Hans. He'll be readin' this.
I don't know what else to say.
Haa.
Oh I got something.
Today, we now have an African American president. That's really awesome; I have to say. I voted for him. He just seemed better than the warhawk known as McCain. I think he's going to do a pretty good job. At least he'll be better than Bush. Ha, God damn.
Somewhere in Texas, there is a village without it's idiot.
That'll soon change. Thank the Lord.
So what everyone do today?
I saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop. That shit was funny. Kevin James is quite hilarious.
Speaking of all the comedy, I started getting into stand-up comedy shows on Comedy Central. I don't know why, but they just make me laugh. I just burst out laughing at it sometimes.
Grrr...
I shouldn't have answered that phone call.
Eww...
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Fucking disgusting.
Hockeys on. New Jersey Devils vs. the Predetors. They didn't even let me know their town. I don't fucking know where they came from. What fuck tarts.
I need to bounce for a bit.
I'm back and now I'm probably going to bounce.
BOUNCE!
Stay at peace with ya bad-selfs.
Now listening to:
Sublime - Don't Push.

No comments:
Post a Comment