Where are the cheap punk shows? What about the Ska Is Dead Tours?
I remember in fucking 2005 that tour was so good. The Flatliners, Streetlight Manifesto, Big D & The Kids Table, Mustard Plug, and Catch22.
God Damn.
I would cry because the shows were that fucking amazing.
Now-a-days we have alternative emo-rock bands headlining tours that charge so much that if they have a decent band supporting it's not even worth it to go.
Although, I am excited for the Rockstar Taste Of Chaos, but that's just because Bring Me The Horizon is on the bill.
Well another session of the advice doctor.
Be right back, ya hoochies.
Fuck, I wrote a book. Did you get the picture finally?
Alright, so what the fuck is on TV?
Something about jails. Those are bad places. You don't want to go to jail. You'll get fuckin' raped; that's for sure. Now, woman in jail is fucking hilarious. That can come off as a litte sexist, but I don't give a fuck.
This show ain't that bad, actually.
Yeah, I got some Big D. Let your mind listen to the sounds of Allston.
I found something new that I like to do. Well I always did love to watch the stars and shit. The night sky absolutely amazes me. What I found on the internet was p
ictures of all the stars and the planets in space. Fuck you.
I like to watch the clouds more. ==>
The Hubble Telescope that took the pics is so insane. The pictures are rediculous. You just have to see them. They are undescribeable.
I took ten minutes to look at them. So amazing.
Gahhh!
Why did I stay up? I need sleep! Grrr... I have things to do.
I wonder who's online. Omg, no one. Sweet!
Blahhh... Thang's beat.
Time to become part of the criminal class.
Wow.
Everything is just crazy now.
It's time to shut ya down, blog.
Night, hoochies!
Haa...
Now listening to:
Big D & The Kids Table - New Nail Bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment