1/16/2009

Stale Soda.

Fuck that shit. The cheap-ass Hannaford brand soda.
OMFG!
I can't believe they fired me. What a bunch of fucking cunts. Yes, that's right. CUNTS!

So what's up with ya'll?
Wait a minute mothafucka, green hit is awaitin'.
HC got me some good shit.

Captain Cuba strikes again.
Hahahaa..!
Well at least he got out of his ticket.
BitchAssBitch.

So I found this new thing for my desktop. It's a lava lamp. It's fucking badass, yo. There's like 8 different colors you can chose from. I'm feeling the green; looks sweet.
I need water.

I enjoy Who's Line Is It Anyways? That show is hilarious.
Wow. Bitch jumped on Colin.
Ha, shit's hilarious.

There's absolutely nothing else on tv.
I hate it; so much.
I'm pretty fuckin' fucked right now.
It's what it is.
No one's on AIM either. I'm gunna check Facebook.

I think it's time to call it a night.
Ha, nighty nighty, sweeties.
Yumm.,


Now listening to:
Lil' Wanye - Get Money.

No comments:

Post a Comment