Here it is ladies and gentlemen. Miss Kate fuckin' Marrow is about to exploded. Her demise will be so hilarious to watch. Hahaa.
What up with everyone?
Shit is retarted, that's for sure.
FUCK.
Her explosion wasn't as loud as I thought it was going to be.
Wow. My drink cup is cracked. I didn't even realize it. Just wow.
I need more music to listen to. I'm getting sick of listening to same shit over and over. Anyone have any ideas? I like the good punk and ska. Plus alot of the hardcore and screamo.
Well 45mins later I finally found someone acutally good.
Sky Eats Airplane.
I love EqualVisionRecords. There are so many good bands on that label. I can't fucking believe it. They are making my feet tap. Hahaa, so much!
God, I'm hungry.
I found their album online. Their self-titled. It's in my iTunes now. I haven't check the Space in awhile. Jeez.
Does anyone find Futurama to be funny? I think it's just plain weird.
I packed it up again. Word.
It's some nice creeper shit. Thank you, ma boi Ben.
Shit.
Where has the time gone?
It's getting to be really late. Although, what's considered really late?
What I call late may not seem so late to other people. Those people are the night owls. I couldn't stay up all night, because then I'd sleep all day. I woke up really late today. It wasn't good. I didn't like it.
BREAKDOWN!
I love a good breakdown. They make my head snap.
Hahahaa, so I've got a funny story for you.
When I was a senior at La Salle, I played bass in the jazz band and we would travel places to play 3 fucking songs. One time we went to Oneida, like a highschool somewhere in Oneida. Now it was a highschool so there were students running all around and shit. We were hittin' on them, of course. So we perform our 3 fucking songs and started loading our equipment back into the bus. I was listening, in these hugeass pair of SkullCandy headphones, to a sweet breakdown. I was thrashing my head and shit. Meanwhile, the school is letting out and all the kids are sitting on the bus waiting to leave.
This mother fucker gave me the middle finger while I was thrashing. I was so angry. I made a huge scene. My music teacher didn't like that. Nope, not at all. I wanted to kill that nigger. The said part is, he wasn't even black.
Hahahaa, why the fuck did I just tell you that?
Jesus, Mary, & Joseph.
Is it beat?
It pulled threw. Eww..
I'll be back.
I'm eating.
Wow. Hockey is amazing.
Score:
NewYork Islanders. - 2.
Edmonton Oilers. - 0.
My review on Sky Eats Airplane is a B-. I think that's a little generous.
The time is now to sleep.
I need some so badly.
Night, ya'll.
Now listening to:
Sky Eats Airplane - Long Walks On Short Bridges.

what a sexy beast
ReplyDelete